All of our students are catered for under the Wellbeing Indicators for JCT and the School's Continuum of support.
Our Continuum of Support Model ensures that no student is without adequate support in our school.
All students needs and abilities are fostered through the following programmes:
- Career guidance/counselling service is available to students to provide advice on subject choices, third level courses and to discuss individual problems where required.
- Check and Connect Programme
- Students' council training. Meetings are held regularly with Students and Managment.
- Senior students are mentors in our Big Brother Big Sister programme.
- Students' Gaisce awards for student achievements
- The School Completion Programme has the services of a project officer.
- School retreats, liturgical services and programmes focus on the spiritual development and wellbeing of our students
- Our very active Parents Association works closely with our staff in order to improve and enhance our facilities. The members also play a very important role in promoting our College in the local community.
- Parent Teacher Meetings are held regularly and parents are encouraged to visit the school to discuss any matters regarding their son/daughter´s education.
- A web-texting service ensures good links between school and home.
- Home-School Community Liaison (HSCL) - our HSCL officer is the link person between the school, parents and the community. The Liaison Officer can provide information regarding the services and supports the school can offer parents and students. The Officer also visits parents in their own homes and can arrange meetings in the school.