- A comprehensive career guidance/counselling service is available to students to provide advice on subject choices, third level courses and to discuss individual problems where required.
- Students are trained to become members of the student council. Meetings are held regularly to discuss matters relevant to the student body. A staff member liases with the Council and follow-on meetings are held with school management as required.
- Senior students act as mentors to the new first years and are part of the Big Brother Big Sister programme.
- Students are encouraged to enter for Gaisce awards.
- The school is part of the School Completion Programme and has the services of a project officer.
- School retreats, liturgical services and programmes focused on the spiritual development of students take place during the school year.
- Our very active Parents Association works closely with our staff in order to improve and enhance our facilities. The members also play a very important role in promoting our College in the local community.
- Parent Teacher Meetings are held regularly and parents are encouraged to visit the school to discuss any matters regarding their son/daughter´s education.
- A web-texting service ensures good links between school and home.
- Home-School Community Liaison (HSCL) - our HSCL officer is the link person between the school, parents and the community. The Liaison Officer can provide information regarding the services and supports the school can offer parents and students. The Officer also visits parents in their own homes and can arrange meetings in the school.